The NRTA provides members with a continuous update and overview of how leading commercial tenants are dealing with Lease Audits, CAM billings, Lease-related Invoices, Lease accounting, Lease Renewals, Options, Surplus Space, Repairs & Maintenance, and countless other topics related to the effective administration of commercial leases.
If you would like to renew your membership please enter your email you registered with below and then click "Renew Membership".
Types of Membership
The NRTA offers two types of membership: regular and affiliate.
Regular Membership is available to retail and commercial real estate tenants who have a primary responsibility for the management of lease-related occupancy costs, lease negotiation, lease administration or other real estate related responsibilities within the member company. Currently, Regular Membership is $175.00.
Affiliate Membership is available to attorneys, accountants, auditors, consultants or other professionals who offer products or services designed to increase productivity or decrease costs of member companies. Affiliate members or their employees, may not include any of the following: Landlords or their trade associations, as described in the Association's by-laws.
Currently, the Primary Annual Affiliate Membership is $375.00 and each Secondary Annual Affiliate Membership (within the same company) is $175.00.
- Discount registration fees at National Conference.
- Subscription to the NRTA newsletter entitled Tenants In-Common.
- The Professional Library with case experiences and articles which are valuable professional resources.
- Membership Directory of all Regular and Affiliate members.
- Opportunity to benchmark and network with industry peers through the NRTA's Facebook page and LinkedIn group.
- Access to the NRTA website that provides current information on NRTA activities, professional job postings and a "members only" section.
- A central association office, which serves as an informational resource, that can access industry experts to assist members as they encounter questions and problems that need professional attention.
- Opportunity to write articles for Tenants In-Common and national trade publications.