DaVita, Inc.Located in Denver, CO
The successful candidate will spend the majority of their time reviewing and auditing CAM reconciliations and resolving disputes related to Operating Expenses. The balance of the successful candidate's time will be to assist other leasing analysts and administrators with CAM reviews, audits and reconciliations, lease abstracting, resolving landlord and tenant disputes, and reviewing estoppels and SNDA's to assist our legal team. Our world class real estate legal team (known as the "Openers") supports every aspect of the DaVita's world class real estate management team (known as the "Genesis") enterprise. The opportunities for learning and growth are unparalleled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Perform lease and billing reviews and maintain an understanding of how reviews fit into the larger leasing administration process
- Interact with broad range of internal and external professionals to accomplish tasks and goals
- Work with paralegals and attorneys in support of leasing administration process
- Active participation in the development and implementation of best practices and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences , and training as needed or required
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines , employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
- Negotiate settlement of disputes with Landlords.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree and related work experience
- 3 years minimum experience preferably in an organization with a large, multi-jurisdictional real estate portfolio, including work on lease reviews and auditing, leasing administration and portfolio management
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of all parts of a commercial lease, and strong experience in the financial and critical date sections
- Rigorous attention to detail and practical approach to dispute resolution
- Demonstrated leader with proven track record of exceeding expectations
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- A committed to your work attitude and desire to grow in an organization
- Commitment to DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to co-workers, management and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in all interactions in person and by telephone
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities with shifting time
If interested in this position, please contact https://davita.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/DKC_External/job/05555---Casa-del-Mundo-Office-Denver-HQ/Lease-Administrator_R0074708
(Posted on: Mar 6, 2019)Back to all Jobs
About Job Listings
As a service to its members, the NRTA publishes professional opportunities in the Lease Management, Property Management, Rent Accounting, Lease Audit, and other Development/Real Estate related areas on this site. If interested in posting a position, please contact the NRTA office directly.
NRTA will charge $275.00 per job posting. Listings will remain on the page for a period of ninety (90) days unless otherwise notified.
Opportunities appearing on this page are presented as a service to member companies, and in no way should be construed as an endorsement of the positions or employers by the NRTA.