Manager of Lease Accounting
Dollar Tree, Inc.Located in Chesapeake, VA
MANAGER OF LEASE ACCOUNTING
Summary of Position
Responsible for effectively managing lease-related costs in excess of $900 million annually. Responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the Lease Accounting department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure correct interpretation and application of lease language to provide accurate accounting for and reporting of lease-related costs, including annual reconciliations of CAM, real estate taxes and insurance for a portfolio of over 6,000 leases
- Act as subject matter expert in the area of lease review and interpretation to ensure proper resolution of landlord disputes. Effectively collaborate with landlords, Corporate Counsel Real Estate, and other internal departments to serve as a liaison for finance-related lease issues and inquiries.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Lease Accounting department to ensure quality control and development for a team of approximately 13 team members
- Develop and oversee the audit process with the Company’s external consultants
- Maintain store portfolio database to effectively benchmark, monitor workflow, and track savings within the department
- 4 year degree in Business, Real Estate, or related field
- Superior knowledge of lease audit, CAM reconciliations, lease administration or similar areas
- Experience in the retail industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient using Excel
- Previous supervisory experience
Candidates interested in this position should click here https://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25600&siteid=5258&Areq=154218BR
Dollar Tree Stores is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Posted on: Feb 11, 2019)Back to all Jobs
About Job Listings
As a service to its members, the NRTA publishes professional opportunities in the Lease Management, Property Management, Rent Accounting, Lease Audit, and other Development/Real Estate related areas on this site. If interested in posting a position, please contact the NRTA office directly.
NRTA will charge $275.00 per job posting. Listings will remain on the page for a period of ninety (90) days unless otherwise notified.
Opportunities appearing on this page are presented as a service to member companies, and in no way should be construed as an endorsement of the positions or employers by the NRTA.