With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world’s premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger’s Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom. Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer – female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?
As an important member of the Hanger Real Estate team and under the direction of the Lease Administration Manager, the Lease Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that accurate lease information and specifications are provided within the company’s CoStar software system.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Lease Administration Manager, portfolio managers and accountants to service our management portfolio with lease audits, abstracts, computing cost analysis, operating expenses, CAM and real estate tax reconciliations, estoppel preparation, utility billing and assists with annual budget preparation
- Assist in maintaining overall control and filing of original lease documentation and maintenance of master lease files. Receive, set up, and maintain all lease documents in CoStar system. (Original leases, amendments, renewals, address changes, etc.)
- Confirm rent commencement dates with portfolio managers
- Assist in providing abstract and lease documents for review by lease accounting
- Assist in the administration, maintenance and interpretation of leases
- Assist in insuring all financial transactions related to leases, such as rent, security deposit, sublease payments, common area charges and real estate taxes, are tracked and processed accurately. Tracks all existing and new company leases, options, renewals, and special agreements covering leases
- Responsible for assisting with processing of ancillary documentation, such as renewals, amendments, terminations, assignments in a timely manner, with a focus on accuracy and continuity
- Correspond with accounting regarding rent payments, security deposit issuance and collection, CAM tax reconciliations, renewals, and landlord communication.
- Assist with acquisition related tasks
- Handle confidential information related to the organization
- Answer incoming calls for real estate/lease-related inquiries
- Maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees, maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers
- Anticipate needs and commit to respond in agreed time frames.
- Ensure leasing activity is recorded accurately and in a timely manner to support external reporting requirements
- Communicate lease administration initiatives with real estate team as applicable
- Complete Possession Letters and Commencement Date Agreements with portfolio manager and landlords for all new leases. Coordinate signatures on documentation with property management team
- Provide support to real estate/facilities department and accounting with lease interpretation
- Initiate internal billing of fees, including but not limited to security deposit requests, associated with each new lease or amendment
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- College degree preferred
- 2 years of current commercial lease administration experience
- Annual CAM and OPEX reconciliation experience
Additional Success Factors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Ability to solve problems and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Good organizational, computer, and accounting skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Understanding of lease terminology, calculations, financial terms and principles required
- Build and maintain spreadsheets, access and analyze financial data per lease
- Must have customer-oriented interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized, have strong attention to detail and proven advanced planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results
Our Investment in You
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
If this sounds like the right next step for your career, please submit your resume to us at https://careers-hanger.icims.com/jobs/16931/lease-administrator/job