NRTA offers two options for advertisers:
1. Tenants In-Common® Newsletter
Tenants In-Common newsletter is the official publication for the National Retail Tenants Association. It is your direct link to the NRTA international membership roster, which includes 250 member companies and over 490 individual members who are directly concerned with the effective management of their company’s portfolios and leases.
The NRTA newsletter is currently published four times each year. Because of its educational value, issues of Tenants In-Common are typically circulated throughout a member’s organization and are also retained within the member’s professional reference files.
The NRTA provides a discounted rate structure for multiple issue contracts. Multiple advertising (4X) agreements earn discounted rates per insertion.
|Advertising Unit||1X rate||4X rate||Ad Size||Measurements|
|Full Page||$2,000||$1,800||Full Page||8″ x 10″|
|Half Page||$1,200||$1,000||Half Page||8″ x 4-7/8″|
|Quarter Page||$800||$650||Quarter Page||4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″|
- All ads must be set as CMYK color.
- All ads must be 133 line screen.
- All ads must be in digital format, with color proofs supplied; pdf proofs are accepted for electronic transmission of ad materials.
- Ads are accepted in the following file formats: tiff, jpeg, eps or pdf.
- Ads are also accepted in the following native programs: QuarkXPress, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator.
- All photos must be 300 dpi or greater. Any photo less than 150 dpi runs the risk of not reproducing correctly.
- Native QuarkXPress and InDesign ad files must include all fonts (screen and printer versions), all images used, and the final file for placement. Postscript fonts preferred.
- Native Photoshop ad files (.psd) must include fonts.
- Native Illustrator ad files (.ai, .eps) must have text converted to curves/outlines, and have all images supplied if linked.
- All production is done on Macs; therefore all fonts and files should be Mac compatible.
- We accept ads on the following digital media: CD or DVD (universal or Mac formatted).
- We also accept electronic transfer of ad files via e-mail or download link. All files sent in this manner should be compressed using either Stuffit or WinZip to prevent corruption during electronic transfer.
- Production support is available to create ad graphics for advertisers. In this case, a minimal production fee may be charged to the advertiser.
- Space reservation is 30 days prior to publication dates of February/March, April/May, June/July and October/November.
- Graphic material to be received by the NRTA office, or its agency, 15 days prior to publication date.
2. Website Advertising
Your company can now be featured in a rotating box advertisement on the NRTA website that records thousands of visits each month from commercial lease management professionals.
|Ad Size Options||Size||Rate|
|Box Ad||300 x 200 pixels||$400 per month|
|*Professional Directory||400 x 300 pixels||$100 per month|
*Includes multiple listing of your services with links to your website and/or email address.
- All ads must be set to RGB color
- All ads must be set to 72 dpi resolution
- Ads must be submitted as jpeg, gif files
- Flash files are not accepted
- Be sure to send any link information with your file (i.e. web URL for box ads; web URL, email & categories to be listed in for professional directory ads)
- Ad sizes and resolution are fixed; please ensure your file meets the specs above prior to submission
Production Assistance is Available
Production assistance is available for the development of print and/or website advertising. Contact NRTA for information.